Join the award-winning Creative Ideaz team 🙌
We are looking for a Scrum Master to manage and coordinate our Digital Marketing team. The core responsibilities will be to coach team members, host regular stand-up meetings, remove roadblocks and assist the task owner with the task backlog.
This role is suitable for a motivated individual from a digital marketing/sales background and offers an excellent growth opportunity within the company along with a competitive package.
Candidates should have an excellent knowledge of the SCRUM framework with all its techniques and have the ability to coordinate people and projects (occasionally facilitating changes) with a mindset on deliverables.
If you’re a strong communicator, a capable leader and you’re invested in Agile Frameworks, the Creative Ideaz team would like to meet you.
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from clients or stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
- Experience in a scrum master role
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Scrum master certification is a plus
- Competitive salary and with uncapped commission
- Up to 22 days holiday plus bank holidays depending on the length of service
- Flexible working
- Child care vouchers
- Company pensions
- Company phone & laptop
- Relaxed & fun work culture
If you would like to apply for this for role, click here to email your CV & covering letter.